Saturday, July 14, 2012

Echo of an Earth Angel by Sarah M. Ross (Review)

Book one in this new series!



Book Description


18 year old Tessa Copeland barely survived the worst year of her life—in fact, it was a miracle. After making it through the tragedy that killed both of her parents, she’s left to pick up the pieces of her life. Combating the holes in her memory and the concern of her friends was hard enough, but a new talent threatens to destroy everything she’s trying to reclaim. 

David Allegri didn’t mean to ruin Tessa’s life. She was the brightest soul he’d seen in centuries and he couldn’t let her die, so the fallen angel used his abilities to heal her—only he took it too far and changed Tessa forever. Now, he has to figure out a way to explain what’s happening to Tessa and somehow protect both of them from the consequences. 

His choice made them targets for the Hunters, who will use any means necessary to capture their prey. Only a desperate plan can help them escape, and sacrifices will be made. Time is ticking. Will they make it, or will they be lost to the echoes of fate?


My Review

Tessa is an 18 year old girl whom not only lost her parents in a terrible tragedy but did not find out until several months later when she finally woke from her coma! She's missed school, lost her parents and has spent weeks just hiding out from everyone except her best friend and roommate, Morgan.
Tessa just wants to try and move on with her life without everyone looking at her in pity and remorse and try to live like a normal 18 year old should..... Tessa's plans did not quite work out the way she hoped. Her hands start glowing, her friends injury just vanishes and a mysterious man shows up with more information then she could of ever known was coming!
Next thing she knows she has HUGE life altering changes, a major crush with the man whom caused her all these changes but how can she be mad at the one whom saved her life? A fallen Angel!?!?!  Things don't end there! Not only is David (her crush, savior and Angel) a shock to her life but she also has to deal with another angel, sworn to bring David back to the heavens to face his punishment for going rouge. I really need to stop rambling on about this or I am going to end up telling you all the whole story ( I loved it so much I could do a whole run down for you) !!! We don't want that! However, please believe me there is way more to this story then what I have told you so far! Way more twists and turns! Lots of other great characters to get to know and sooooo much more!

Sarah M. Ross has once again made me fall in love with her characters and wish I did not have to wait until her next fabulous release. I give this YA book 5 stars for her wonderful ability to create lovable and not so lovable characters, multiple twists and turns, great relationships and to keep you wanting more all in one book!







Follow her and her latest news below!
Website- http://www.sarahmross.com
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/SarahtheAuthor
Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/SarahtheAuthor

ALSO AVAILABLE BY SARAH M. ROSS


Book Description


Recommended for readers. 15+

Lucy Donovan was supposed to have a weekend of fun in the sun, celebrating her upcoming graduation from college. In a split second, everything changed. A drunk driver ended Lucy's mortal life.
Lucy opens her eyes to a world she never imagined possible and a new destiny: as a Patronus, a guardian of spirits. Adjusting to her new role and abilities while negotiating this confusing realm will test her limits and push her further than she ever dreamed she would go. From wayward spirits who don't want her help to soul stealing vampires, and even a stuck-up British royal, Lucy must brave them all to save one spirit she can't bear to lose.
Further complicating her confusing life is an inexplicable yet growing connection she feels to a member of her team, Max, whose mysterious behavior leaves her both confused and intrigued.
Waking up dead was just the beginning of her problems. Lucy's death is about to become the greatest adventure of her life.

Author Sarah M. Ross

Biography (Via Amazon.com)



I started my obsession with reading at an early age, getting in trouble for sneaking BabySitter Club and Nancy Drew books into math class in elementary school. I would read any fiction book I could get my hands on. I knew it was an addiction when instead of grounding me from TV or music, my mom would take away my books as punishment (The Horror!). My love of all things paranormal was inspired by my good friend Laurie, who convinced me that books with vampires, witches, and all things shifter were amazing. After a little reluctance, I gave it a shot with the Sookie Stackhouse books, realized she was right, and the rest was history. 
I grew up in Pittsburgh, graduated from The University of Pittsburgh with my degree in English, and taught 8th graders to love reading as much as I do for several years. I will always be a proud member of the Steelers Nation, but I couldn't take the cold and moved my frozen tush to Florida where I now live with my family and two cats. You will find me now with my trusty Kindle in hand and toes in the sand!

When I'm not writing or reading, I am probably partaking in my favorite vice: sunbathing. I know it's wrong, but I love the feeling on the hot sun on my skin and could lay in it for hours. I do live in Florida for a reason!



No comments:

Post a Comment