Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Author Giving all Profits for the next 7 days to Aurora Victim Relief Fund!

Author Sarah M. Ross has decided to do a wonderful thing for the community of those victims in the California shooting that has millions devastated, several dead and even more injured still recovering! This is what she had to say on her author page.


"I've been thinking about this for a while, and my heart is leading me to this decision. In light of the tragedy in Aurora, CO, I have decided that for the next seven days, I will be donating ALL of my profits from every book I sell on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords to the Aurora Victim Relief Fund.

Please help me spread the word. I want to be able to give as much as possible to these people who need it most."  ~Sarah M. Ross



You can view Sarah's author page yourself to see it with your own eye's! She's really doing this!
Link below :)

Sarah, I love that you are doing this! You are truly showing that you have an amazing heart!
I hope that everyone will take part in this! 

Here's the Amazon Links


Barnes and Nobles





No comments:

Post a Comment