Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Review of Descent by Stacey Rourke and MORE!


It's been two years since the lion roared ...
the eagle flew ...
and the fated Celtic warrior embraced her destiny. 
Now, with an unknown darkness swirling and the body count rising, Gainesboro needs a hero more than ever. A new battle is brewing. Who will answer the call to war? 
The time has come.
The stage is
 set. 
And, the Garretts are back in a brand new novella!

REVIEW

If you've been following along and have read all of The Gryphon Series novels then you know my level of joy when I heard Descent was being released! We thought we had all seen the last of our beloved Garretts, favorite pirate and studded Titan but, Stacey Rourke heard the fans requests for more and she didn't let us down! That's right! They're back!!!!!!!!
If you can't tell by the amazing cover, we've got more of that feisty pirate! The majority of this book is in Rowans eyes! I think most of us have had a love to hate relationships with our bad boy pirate but I think even you hard core Caleb fans are going to love Rowan a little more after this book! 
It's been two years, our loving Garretts don't remember their past, they don't recall any of their battles or destiny's. The only one whom seems to remember is Rowan himself, and he's done everything he can to stop the Garrets from remembering what once was, hoping to allow them to finally have a normal life and to allow himself to finally love. However, there's a new threat, one that has found itself on the college campus of the Garretts!
The victims line up, demons are back, peaceful college life is gone and the source of the danger will have your head spinning, your jaw dropped and have you praying it isn't so! True Gryphon fans.... you may want to have a tissue near by, too!
I was at the nail salon, getting a pedicure as I was finishing up Descent.....Let's just say my reaction to the last chapter had me so worked up that I made my nail tech jump and her and my daughter looking at me like I had lost my mind. I can't even hint anything for fear of giving something away and it's so hard because I really want to spill it all, vent my thoughts out here to all of you and have someone to pat my little head and tell me it will all be okay! Stacey Rourke is infamous for leaving us reeling and wanting more but this.....this had me yelling, "what? No. No way. She (Rourke) wouldn't.....would she? Oh crap she did! OMG! What? That's where it ends!?!?!?!?!?!" This followed with me immediately looking for more info on when the next book comes out! Good news people! It comes out in December! Phew!

Each time, Stacey manages to out-do her previous novel, keeping you laughing,yelling,crying and cheering for more! 
 Buy Descent HERE!!
Take a look below to see the upcoming Inferno (The Gryphon Series book 6) new cover!

Haven't even started on The Gryphon Series yet? Don't sweat it! Book one, The Conduit is always FREE!!


  Also keep scrolling for the link to Stacey Rourkes romantic Comedy, Adapted for Film which is currently FREE!







No comments:

Post a Comment