Saturday, November 30, 2013

REVIEW : Make Her Howl by Michelle Fox


Chloe is a null, a werewolf who can't change, and pack law says nulls can't live on pack land. As she prepares to leave the only home she's ever known, temptation and desire arrive on her doorstep in the form of Jackson, a darkly handsome alpha. He says he can bring her wolf, but she'll have to submit to him in ways she never imagined. Their union is rough and savage--Jackson is a wolf on a mission: He will make her howl...one way or another.

Make Her Howl is approximately 8,000 words in length and contains graphic sexual content. Page length varies due to ereader settings, but please understand this is a short story and not a novel. Short stories are the mini candy bars of fiction; little sweet nothings that melt too fast. That’s why you can never stop at just one!










I'm dealing with mixed feelings on this one. I like short stories, I even like erotica books. However, this one kind of left me saying "huh". I just felt the male character Jackson was lacking something. I can't exactly put my finger on it though. I really could see this story line re-done and made into a full length novel. The plots there and unique seeing I've never heard of a Null prior to this story. Maybe that's why I'm having such mixed feelings? Because it felt just too short. Not enough time to make you enjoy both characters the way they should be? See!!!!!!! I'm torn!
I do love the female character, Chloe's sassy attitude throughout the story.

It's free right now though, so you might as well give it a shot and form your own opinion!
Get it from Amazon HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment