Saturday, November 30, 2013

REVIEW: Frostbite by Lynn Rush


Amanda gives a whole new meaning to cool…


Amanda Smith is sick of getting chased from town-to-town. So when she lands in tiny Trifle, Arizona, she hopes it’s her last move for a long time. Despite hating the smallness of the town, she settles in and finds a best friend, and even a boyfriend. Normality at its finest.



But for a girl who can shoot snow from her hands and lift a two-ton truck over her head like a bag of feathers—normal is not an option.



The scientists who murdered her mother come barreling into Amanda’s quiet life. She must decide if she’ll run again or stay and fight. The price of either choice might be her life or the lives of those she’s come to love…






I actually was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy of this new series by Lynn Rush. My review is LONG over-do! For that, I'm sorry :(.

When I heard of this new series I was intrigued yet, unsure because it's not my normal type of read. Yes, I'm one of those vamp/shifter/werewolf girls.... I can't help it! LOL. Well, when I started reading it I was impressed. So much so, I was finished by that evening.Like my heading says, Frostbite leaves you frozen to your seat! Good thing I started reading it early or I would of been up half the night!

Mrs.Rush graces us with fabulous characters that you get to witness growing up, mentally. Amanda has lost so much in her young life, dealt with more fear than a normal kid would ever even imagine and finally decides enough, is enough!! She likes where she's at. Likes the people around her and makes the decision that it's time. Time to stand up, time to fight. With the help of her last remaining family member, her brother, can she keep up the battle and win her life back? Be as normal as possible? I'm not sure. I am sure that I will be anxious to find out though! I do hope to see a little more of her brother, though. :)

You can purchase it on Amazon for $1.99 right now HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment